Rise Industries Engineered Net Zero Energy, Zero Water, and Zero Waste. Sustainable Modular Buildings for Commercial and Residential Use.
RISE Buildings are Zero waste. In the manufacturing process packaging and other left over materials are recycled or re-purposed. Organic materials are composted. Rise provides Compost and Recycling Bins with each unit to facilitate a Zero Waste Building.
The carpet tiles are made from used nylon fishing nets. Providing Fisherman with an additional revenue, and you with recycled materials.
RISE takes used shipping containers of which 17 million currently exist. About 6 million of them are used in shipping goods at any given time. We re-purpose the “high cubes” 9.5 feet high to be the base of RISE Modular Buildings.
The U.S. pays on average about 12 cents per kilowatt-hour. A typical U.S. household about 10,000 kWh a year in electricity costing approximately $1,300 annually. Texas pays slightly more about $1,500 most variations are climate based.
A Net-Zero Energy Building is a high-performance space which is so energy efficient, that a renewable energy system can offset all or most of its annual energy demand and remains Grid-tied. With a battery system, a building could go off the grid.
The RISE Building is engineered with passive design strategies to be energy efficient. Then energy needs are off set over a calendar year with (PV) Solar Panels. Costing you $0.00 in electricity at the end of the year.
This cross section illiterates this embodied energy strategies:
1. Building Orientations – the doors face south – allows for naturally lite building
2. Windows – are glazed filled with Argon and exceed Energy Stars’ standards
3. Shading – The doors and window are shaded to reduce direct sun in the summer and allow passive heating in the winter.
4. Insulated – R 20 on the ceilings and floor R 13 on the walls.
5. Airtight – Envelope reduces draft and energy loss.
1. Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) – provides conditioned fresh air
2. Mini Split – heats or cools the air to the desired temperature
3. Programmable thermostat – Cool to 75, Heat to 72 (only when the space is occupied)
4. Atmospheric Water Generator – Produces safe potable water from the air
As with energy first RISE engineered a building that uses 40% less water on average with water sense toilets, sinks, and showers. The water RISE does need is generated with an Atmospheric Water Generator to produce safe potable water from the air. RISE also can collect and reuse rain water for irrigation and toilet flushing depending on local codes.